4,077 Square Feet of Living Area
3 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
- Finished1,750 sq ft
- Covered Porches1,380 sq ft
- Carport484 sq ft
- Storage176 sq ft
- Finished932 sq ft
- Balcony138 sq ft
- Finished Basement1,395 sq ft
- Unfinished Basement341 sq ft
- Terrace Decks472 sq ft
TOTAL SQ FT
- Total Living Area4,077 sq ft
- Total Porches/Balcony/Decks1,990 sq ft
- Total Carport/Storage660 sq ft
- Total Area Under Roof (without unfinished terrace)6,727 sq ft
- Constructed ShellCall for Current Price
- Materials PackageCall for Current Price
- Freight & TaxesInquire
During the beta preview of our new website, we are working to finish a written description for this plan.
FYI - Satterwhite floor plans are organized in two broad catagories: 1) Standard Floor Plans, and 2) Mountain Inspirations Plans. Either type of plan can be built anywhere, though Mountain Inspirations series plans are optimized for construction on steep ground and frequently incorporate optional basements.
Satterwhite welcomes calls to discuss your goals, and given details of where you plan to build, we are happy to provide free estimates. Call any of our offices. You'll find locations and phone numbers at the bottom of this page.
Constructed Shell price includes the full Materials Package, plus costs of construction labor and, depending on location, foundation. Materials Package consists of building materials only. Never add Constructed Shell and Materials Package prices.